Rarotonga Accommodation / Vacation Rate Information at Makayla Palms
- Rates shown are in NZ dollars
- Rates are per villa per night
- Extended stays over 15 days may request a special rate on application
- Minimum stay is 5 nights unless there is a lesser gap available
- Children 11 and over are most welcome
- Children under 11 are welcome if all three villas are booked as a group
- Check in is 2pm and check out 10am
- An early check in/late check out may be available on request and if available
|Accommodation||Rate||Max People||Extra Person|
|Villa Tiana||$415 p/night||4||$30 pp|
|Villa Tia||$275 p/night||2||n/a|
|Villa Tiare||$275 p/night||2||n/a|
Inclusions in the rate:
- welcome breakfast starter
- delicious home baking on arrival
- tropical fruits on arrival
- UV filtered water
- pantry goods on a use and replace basis
- BBQ on your verandah
- wifi available with Telecom card purchase
- free local telephone calls
- complimentary use of kayak and snorkelling equipment
- DVD, book and game library in your villa
- a personal orientation at your villa
- a personal outside shower
- a personal and private clothesline
Makayla Palms Bookings and Payments:
- A 50% deposit is required.
- Deposits may be made by international transfer, credit card or directly into a NZ account.
- Your booking will be confirmed once the deposit is lodged.
- The balance is required one month prior to arrival.
Our cancellation and non arrival policy applies to all bookings. Cancellations must be in writing.
- Cancellations received 35 days before arrival will receive a full refund of the deposit less an administration fee of 10%.
- Cancellations received between 21 and 35 days of arrival will be charged a 50% of the total booking unless we are able to resell the booking.
- Cancellations received 20 days prior to arrival will be charged a 100% cancellation fee unless we are able to resell the booking.
- No shows or should you reduce the term of your stay following your arrival the full amount will still need to be paid.
We strongly recommend that you take out Travel insurance to cover those unexpected circumstances. PLEASE check the small print with regard to your insurance entitlements for your accommodation.
Cancellation and non arrival policy applies to all bookings